Destination Unknown: Day 1. Well you guys that do not know what we are upto here goes. We intend to travel around Oz in a converted van for the next 3 months. We head off from Brisbane today and are heading north, we havent planned a route yet and are just gonna hit the road.
We started packing yesterday for a few hours and ran out of time, so katy (my girlfriend) started flapping and going mad. I had to let her in on a little secret... that we have nowhere to get to in a hurry, no deadline to be out and that she is going mad for no reason. She laughed and saw my point of view.
So today we packed up the rest of our shit Had a last warm shower? Which I acted as if I was going on a first date, giving myself a deleuxe wash instead of a normal standard, really scrubbing myself as if it was the last time ever I was washing. By this time Kristian (my friend) was making last supper. So in the next few hours we should be heading off (4pm - whoops a little late but hey whats the rush). I'm a laid back person anyway, so if this trip makes me any more laid back and you want to see me ill be lying horizontal on some beach waiting
for the next coconut to fall from the tree. More from us later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment